For Assistance Call 888-822-0246 | Free Shipping on Orders $75+ Click to >>Learn More<<

Organic Does Not Mean Flawless

May 02, 2016

Organic Does Not Mean Flawless

As Spiderman learned early in his superhero career, “With great power comes great responsibility.” Today, warehouse food club leader Costco has become the number one purveyor of organic foods. But recently, the retailer has been plagued by headlines such as “Class Action Commenced Regarding Costco recall of Nature's Touch Organic Berry Cherry Blend” [hepatitis] and “Costco Recalls Frozen Vegetables” [listeria].

The company relies upon the integrity of its suppliers and sometimes the suppliers to those suppliers for say, a medley of peas and corn, to diligently uphold not only the principles of organic production, but also ordinary lawful food handling procedures.

Chipotle, a popular, up-and-coming national chain of Southwestern-themed fast-food restaurants, includes organic offerings that use no preservatives. Their stock price took a hit after multiple outbreaks of E. coli contamination in their supply chain sent people to the hospital in several parts of the country. It’s clear that public safety must not take a backseat to greenwashing, a dubious method of touting sustainable practices simply to appeal to more customers.

Natural Findings Green Powder

Natural Awakenings Green Powder is made with 93 percent (the other 7 percent are enzymes) organic ingredients from supervised and monitored Certified Organic growers. Harvested at the peak of potency, they are concentrated and dried using a proprietary cool-temperature process that preserves their energetic and nutritional integrity.

Even the packaging is designed to protect Green Powder from damaging light, oxygen and moisture after bottling. As a result, the vegetable, fruit and berry ingredients in Natural Awakenings Green Powder are brightly colored and non-oxidized, retaining all their enzymes and other valuable phytonutrient constituents.

Natural Awakenings Green Powder contains no grains, legumes, added sugar or alfalfa. What it does contain is cold-processed barley and wheat grasses with three times the chlorophyll of other products, organic spirulina superfood, chlorella algae, organic stinging nettle, grape seed and sprouts of kale, broccoli and cauliflower.

Add in Natural Awakenings Green Powder to smoothies and other beverages to receive the full benefits of this multifaceted nutritional supplement.

Experience the difference Natural Awakenings Green Powder can make on your life today and receive 10% off your order when using the coupon code 'CONTENT10' at checkout!

Shop Now




Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.


Also in Articles

Which Hemp Extract is Best for You?
Which Hemp Extract is Best for You?

June 19, 2017

There are three kinds of cannabis-related products on the market today. Recreational marijuana has been legalized in a couple of states to use any way the individual likes while obeying other laws.

Continue Reading →

The Healing Clay That Really Works
The Healing Clay That Really Works

June 12, 2017

Natural Findings DermaClear Skin Repair Salve contains bentonite clay, used in folk medicine by cultures around the world, as the main active ingredient. Cooling and soothing, the clay penetrates pores and other open areas of the skin and pulls out toxins and inflammation.

Continue Reading →

Quick-Acting Pain Relief
Quick-Acting Pain Relief

June 04, 2017

Natural Findings All Natural Topical Pain Relief Plus solves a variety of everyday problems and substantially reduces their recovery time. It provides Quick-Acting Pain Relief and, Penetrates quickly to carry active compounds through the skin into the body, Reduces joint pain and inflammation ...

Continue Reading →