For Assistance Call 888-822-0246 | Free Shipping on Orders $75+ Click to >>Learn More<<

Questions from the email bag: Natural Findings Green Powder

April 05, 2016

Questions from the email bag: Natural Findings Green Powder

What is it?

The ingredients found in Natural findings Green Powder nutritional supplement are harvested at the peak of potency, concentrated and dried using a proprietary cool-temperature process that preserves their energetic and nutritional integrity. Even the packaging is designed to protect Green Powder from damaging light, oxygen and moisture after bottling.

Natural Findings Green Powder

 

What is in it?

Natural findings Green Powder is made with 93 percent organic ingredients from Certified Organic growers, the other 7% come from enzymes. The ingredients are harvested at the peak of potency, concentrated and dried using a proprietary cool-temperature process that preserves their energetic and nutritional integrity.

Natural findings Green Powder Ingredients

How is it made?

Even the packaging is designed to protect Green Powder from damaging light, oxygen and moisture after bottling. As a result, the vegetable, fruit and berry ingredients in Natural findings Green Powder are brightly colored and non-oxidized, retaining all their enzymes and other valuable phytonutrient constituents.

How is it different than other products?

Natural findings Green Powder contains no grains, legumes, added sugar or alfalfa. What it does contain is cold-processed barley and wheat grasses with three times the chlorophyll of other products, organic spirulina superfood, chlorella algae, organic stinging nettle, grape seed and sprouts of kale, broccoli and cauliflower.

Oils extracted from seeds, fruits, vegetables and nuts either by using heat or not. The way that oil is extracted has a direct effect on how the oil tastes and the amount of nutrients it has to offer. Using heat to extract the oil produces more of it, but can degrade the oil’s flavor and nutritional quality. Using low-heat methods produced higher quality oil.

How do I use it?

Add in Natural findings Green Powder to smoothies and other beverages, soups, salads or any dish to receive to full benefits of this multifaceted nutritional supplement.

Where can I get it?

Natural findings Green Powder is available exclusively at naturalfindings.com.

Experience the difference Natural findings Green Powder can make on your life today and receive 10% off your order when using the coupon code 'CONTENT10' at checkout!

Shop Now




Leave a comment

Comments will be approved before showing up.


Also in Articles

Cannabinoids are Being Studied Intensively
Cannabinoids are Being Studied Intensively

July 13, 2018

There are almost 600 abstracts published on the results of cannabis research showing its healing attributes and therapeutic properties with links posted on GreenMedInfo.com.  This important herb...

Continue Reading →

Overlooked Benefits of CBD
Overlooked Benefits of CBD

June 27, 2018

The cannabidiol, or CBD, in Natural Findings Complete Topical Formula with CBD lacks the “high” effects of the more infamous cannabinoid found in marijuana, THC,  and researchers are continually finding new, natural health applications for this ancient healing balm.

Continue Reading →

Topical Application Often the Best for Pain Relief
Topical Application Often the Best for Pain Relief

June 22, 2018

Topical pain relievers are often used by patients who cannot take oral medications, according to Biral Patel, M.D., an anesthesiologist and pain management specialist at Scott & White Hospital in Temple, Texas.

Continue Reading →